- About Us
- Business Support
- Business Hub
- Business Awards
Mansfield & Ashfield 2020 together we mean business
As a member of Mansfield 2020 you have access to a hub of business information, inter trading opportunities, Corporate Social Responsibility activities and now a funding hub that will distribute funding information and alerts so you know what is available for your business to help with business growth.
Mansfield District Council is committed to supporting local business development and growth. This scheme will provide grants for businesses with a viable business growth plan that will lead to job creation.
· The grant is available to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)* located in Mansfield district area that either:
· Already have a ‘Strategic Business Growth Plan’ in place and require additional funding to take forward.
· Are at the very early planning stages in considering developments to grow the business with no formal plan in place.
In all cases growth plans will need to support the creation of at least two full time equivalent (FTE) jobs.
The council reserves the right to refuse applications in respect of certain types of businesses and where there are other reasons that mean support cannot be provided.
A grant of up to a maximum of £5,000 is available – being 50% of the total project cost.
The N2 Business Growth Programme will provide grant support to businesses in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It will address areas of growth opportunity:
• In key growth sectors, life sciences, digital content, clean technologies and advanced manufacturing
• In supporting new high growth businesses, such as spin-out companies and technology-led businesses
The programme is designed to help overcome barriers to growth of private enterprise and is primarily aimed at local SME’s who need funding of between £20,000 and £250,000. Click here for the key eligibility criteria and how to apply.
To be eligible for our grant your business needs to:
· qualify for the National Apprenticeship Service’s AGE
· be located in Ashfield or Mansfield District
· employ less than 250 staff.
· a newly created position and your company must not have recruited an apprentice in the previous 12 months
· for an apprentice who is between 19 and 24 and lives in one of the Districts
Click here for further information.
Mansfield District Council has recently approved an ‘Economic Stimulus Fund’ and part of the fund will provide grants for businesses moving into vacant shops.
· The grant is available to independent retailers* taking occupation of a property which has been vacant for at least three months.
· Premises must be located in the Mansfield district and applicants will be required to demonstrate a need for funding to enable their project to proceed.
· As a consequence any items purchased or work undertaken before grant approval is awarded will not be eligible for funding. This scheme is available to both new and existing retail businesses**
No posts available
Mansfield is now officially on the map
Mansfield is now officially on the map with the news that the town will host...
JRB Accountancy Hosting a Seminar explaining R&D Tax Credit & How Companies can apply
JRB Accountancy and Abbeytax will be holding a seminar on Tues 16th May 8am-1...
Job Opportunity: Accountant and Bookkeeper for Stopford Associates
Established in 1994, Stopford Associates is an experienced and trusted firm o...
Winners announced for Ashfield’s Shop Window Competitions
The Easter Shop Window competitions being hosted in Kirkby, Sutton and Huckna...
FSB 2017 Meeting Dates
Details of events in 2017 for Mansfield and Ashfield FSB.
Jerry Green Dog Rescue Fun dog show at Newstead Abbey on the 30th April and 1st May
Jerry Green Dog Rescue will be hosting a two day event at Newstead Abbey wit...
Just days until the the 2020 Business Awards 2017
The countdown is on for the 2020 business awards 2017 that celebrate the bes...
2020 Members Collaborating for you to have Feet and Ankle Care at Home
We put our feet through so much everyday, yet we rarely take any time to car...
Record number of Snorers in Mansfield
Almost 140 people braved the cold and slept out in handmade shelters at West...
Mansfield and Ashfield 2020 April Networking Meeting!
Join like-minded local business leaders at the April 2020 networking breakfa...